Edit this Ministry
The Living Hope Women's Ministry exists:
- To serve women in the name of Jesus.
- To create opportunities for women of all ages and in all stages of the Christian walk to study and learn together.
- To fellowship with each other and to serve other women inside and outside the church building.
- To host a variety of events that will appeal to different age groups and interests.
- To ensure that all activities promote and encourage each woman's relationship with God, other Christian women and her community.
The Women's Ministry offers both morning and evening Bible studies each semester. This semester the teaching is centered on the church wide discussion of the Community Bible Experience. There is a morning group which meets on Wednesday at 9:30 am, and an evening group which meets on Thursday at 7:00 pm.
In April we host a Women's Spring Brunch. In addition to wonderful fellowship and fabulous food, we have a program to help each of us grow in God and begin to live life as a new creation.
(2 Cor. 5:17)
Every December we hold a Christmas Brunch centered around a theme. The program incorporates multi-generational presentations including music, scripture, teaching, and performing arts.
Pack Restoration Bags
10:00 am - 12:00 pm